Marin County PB Election 2023
Who Can Vote?
Voting is open to anyone who is 14+ years old and who lives, works, owns a business or attends school in Marin County, regardless of immigration status or eligibility to vote in traditional elections.
Steps for PB Voting:
- Obtain a unique voting code and register yourself. Only one person may use each voting code. To register with the code, you will need to enter your name, year of birth, phone number, email address and zip code.
- Review the PB Voting Guide (available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese) to get to know the projects on the ballot and how to vote for your favorites!
- Select the projects you would like to support. You can vote for up to 7 projects.
- Confirm your selected projects. You can change your selections before casting your vote.
- Click the "Submit My Vote" button when you're ready to submit.
After submitting your vote, you will be asked a few questions about yourself. These questions are optional. Your responses help us better understand who we are reaching and how we can improve our community outreach.