Property Tax Bill
NOTICE: COVID-19 and TAX PAYMENTS
- Tax collection is not being affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- April 10 remains the last day to pay property tax 2nd installments without penalty.
- For public health reasons, we discourage personal visits to the Civic Center and urge residents to pay property taxes online, by phone, or by mail.
Pay online or by phone by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 10, 2020:
- Pay online: marincounty.org/taxbillonline
- Pay by phone: 800-985-7277
Pay by mail postmarked by Friday, April 10, 2020:
Marin County Tax Collector
P.O. Box 4220, San Rafael CA 94913
This page has been updated. You can now look up Secured and Unsecured property tax bills as well as pay a Property Tax Bill online.
This service has been provided to allow easy access and a visual display of county property tax information. All reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data provided. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data. Do not make any business decisions based on this data before validating the data with the appropriate county office. (California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 408.3). The County of Marin assumes no responsibility arising from use of this information. Associated data are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
By continuing to use this application you are agreeing to this disclaimer.